Thursday, May 28, 2009

Staples...

Some of the most relevant and iconic brands in this culture are still widely unknown outside of the lot.

If you've spent time at festivals, you've probably seen this brand. It's been a staple on the scene for over 10 years.
Their primary designs haven't changed in all that time. The biggest change is the fabric they use - they've phased out conventional cotton for hemp or organic cotton fabric.

The Roo is listed on the schedule of shows they'll be at, but for a previous show's dates. Outdated websites normally send me into a rage, but I enjoy the fact that their designs and presence are so classic on the lot, that updates are almost unnessecary. Even if I don't see them on the lot this year (and I hope I do), the Be Good brand will be repped wide and proud by festival folks .


No comments:

Post a Comment