Monday, June 8, 2009

poor, ugly, happy

We talked a bit about how people will budget their money at the Roo between legal and illegal activities.

I found the pic below when I was cruising the net for stories. I think it sums up the attitude of some people who make the effort to go see live music.
I think brands that offer people a relevant, helpful experience are much more likely to have a successful festival than those that just sell stuff.

“The audio mecca of Centeroo, the Sonic Village is a showcase for music-related companies that enhance the Bonnaroo community. Our record store is back so check out the artist signings, contests, and other fun activities. Stop by and check it all out. "

Do you think that the record store will sell lots of music? I don't. Maybe their push is to get people to become aware of their online distribution of music? I hope so. If I have an extra $20 this weekend, it's probably not going towards buying a CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment