Saturday, June 27, 2009

Troo Music Lounge


I wrote about the Budwesier Troo Music Lounge and it's solar powered cell phone charging stations, shaded seating, and showcase space for up and coming acts, and I wasn't disappointed when I saw their space.

A high energy performance by Nashville band Heypenny.

As advertised, ample cell phone charging, lots of shade, a great venue for smaller acts, and everyone enjoys the 3ft mister fans on a hot day.


One of the cool things that I wasn't expecting was the Lager Sessions interview area hosted by Spin and Budweiser. Moe talks about their annual shindig, Moe down.
They definitely had some draw with their acts throughout the weekend. Below, Russian Circles blows it out to a packed house.


A pretty cool effort and very user friendly. I hope that Budwesier will continue it's involvment with fesitvals- especially if they keep doing it this well.

No comments:

Post a Comment