Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bungaloo

I hadn't heard of Bungaloo before I mentioned them in a post a few weeks ago. I love the idea behind the company- making painting easier, more fun, and less intimidating-all while using colors that actually match.
Their booth at the Roo was pretty straight forward, but their community art project and the academy they sponsored were pretty sweet!

The community art project involved using thousands of hand painted tiles to cover the teardrop shapes that will (from what I understand) be permanently displayed at Broo now. Awesome addition, and a great creative way to let people get hands on with your brand!



I don't know how Bungaloo gauged the success of their project, but it seems to me they made a few thousand good impression with the creative folks at the Roo. I had fun watching their project unfold and seeing all the excited people who got to express themselves, and contribute to the community art project.

No comments:

Post a Comment